Starting to run

Louis is starting to run again

Im starting to run again. Wish me the best of luck, I will keep you guys posted on my runs. This week I ran 47 kilometers and it was lots of fun.

Louis Nachmansohns first run

The first 17 km run I did since my knee injury was mighty fine. I started the run in my new nikes and finished the run in 1h 12 minutes.

Louis Nachmansohn
Louis Nachmansohns second run

My second run was a 11 km run. The pace was slow, but I didnt feel a thing in my knee.

Louis Nachmansohns third run

My third run was a 7 km run. I had a slow and steady pace just warming up for my fourth run.

Louis Nachmansohns fourth run

The fourth run this week was awsome. I ran 22 km in a high pace. I finished the run in less than 1h 40 minutes.



Louis nachmansohns running plan